If you want to decorate your favorite garden or private home with new pieces of furniture, this MrCrayfish’s Furniture 1.19.3-1.12.2 mod is especially for you. After installing the mod, you will have more options of furniture that can be installed in different rooms and throughout the house.
How to install MrCrayfish’s Furniture
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Please update to 1.12.2! I know its really hard work but I really want to play with this mod, and a lot of other people want to as well!
Para cuando se podrá utilizar todas las decoraciones de este mods para la actualización 1.14.3????
si pudieran arreglarlo para que funcione a la perfección se los agradecería un montón.
Cool and thanks very much love you all guys who made this and mrcrayfish
can will have this mode on 1.16.1 same things like 1.12? like fan stairs… and all decorations? or not? and when?
1.12.2 has 117 furniture options, 1.16 has a 47 options. The author is working on this and multifunctional furniture will be added a little later.
List of available options: