With the Enhanced Mushrooms 1.16.5-1.15.2 modification, the mushrooms will turn into something similar to a new kind of wood! This will allow you to create a large assortment of familiar blocks from them, increasing the set of decorative and functional items! You will also have new types of food prepared from the same mushrooms.
The author added many tweaks and features that significantly increase the role of mushrooms in the game world. Now the player can find a mycelium that is filled with huge mushrooms. Mushrooms can be used to craft a huge amount of furniture and other useful tools. Additionally, this changes the vanilla features because mushroom blocks can now be rotated in different directions and used as building materials.
How to install Enhanced Mushrooms
- Download and install Forge
- Install Abnormals Сore
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: ex0planetary
we need 1.19.3!