Here Voice Chat 1.18.1-1.17.1 is a fairly simple tweak modification that adds voice chat to the game! To make it work correctly, you need to select the desired microphone and speaker in the settings. After setting up, press the 1 button on the numeric keypad and start talking.
Players have long dreamed of this feature in the vanilla version of the game , but the developers forget or do not want to add the ability to talk in the game. The community still managed to implement this feature and now you can more quickly exchange information with other players or just chat in the server hubs.
In the updated build (Simple Voice Chat) – use the Caps Lock to talk and it also has a new settings menu that opens on the V button.
How to install Voice Chat
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: henkelmax, Strideyyy