Misa’s Realistic 1.19.3-1.18.2 is a high-quality realistic pack with a nice mix of high-resolution colors and textures. Among the features, it is worth noting random mobs and a fairly realistic design of armor and tools. In addition, it has vanilla dark colors that will appeal to most fans of the classic gameplay.
Basically, all the improvements are based on additional functionality from MCPatcher, which was later ported to Optifine. Despite the large resolution of 64×64 pixels, it remains the optimal resolution so as not to lose too much FPS while getting more high-quality gameplay and atmospheric moments. A deeper, more detailed atmosphere is maintained here through the use of random skins for monsters, more than 100 new micro particles for blocks and vegetation in both Upper and Nether Worlds.
You can also easily use it for RPG adventures, because a huge set of unusual options for blocks of grass, stone, trees and other building materials is perfect for replacing default buildings with very realistic alternative houses or castles. Now all this will get dark medieval themes that were used about 10-20 years ago in old adventure games.
In addition, the author used a modern style of drawing pixels, for example, when you get closer to the blocks, you can notice the faithful placement of pixels, which allows you to survive more comfortably and stay in the game world for a long time.
Also for fans, there are various Easter eggs in pictures, infrequently used blocks, etc. that remind you that this is one of the first projects that began its development back in 2009.
How to install Misa’s Realistic
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: Misa