Weapon Throw 1.17.1-1.16.4 – this tweak allows the player to use a simple combination of alt+Q buttons to throw an axe and a sword. You can also use this to attack mobs or just decorative sticking an item into a block! To enhance some parameters, you can add different enchantments.
Additionally, you can use Throw Enchantment to slightly increase the damage points for this. Grounded Edge Enchantment has a feature to slow down some monsters when hit. Gravity Cursed Enchantment is another useful feature that will make the thrown weapon fly forward until it hits any block.
How to install Weapon Throw
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: dainxt