Z’Enchants – this modification will be able to add a lot of new spells and tweaks, extremely useful for adventures. With it you will be able to freeze and even raise enemies into the sky, increase the experience gained during kills and also mining, walk on lava and water.
List of Magic Tweaks
- The mobs will not be able to move after your hit for a short time
- The mob will begin to float in the air after your strike
- When you attack mobs there is an opportunity to get part of the health points of mobs
- When you attack there is a chance that you will be able to set fire to mobs
- Chance throw a mob high in the sky, after such a “jump” it will receive damage from the fall
- After your strike, the mob will get a fade effect
- Increase experience when killing mobs or mining ores
- You can walk on water
- You will be able to walk on lava
How to install Z’Enchants
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.