Ma Enchants 1.19.3-1.14.4 this cool modification will complement the game with eight new, excellent tweaks and enchantments. Basically it changes the vanilla features that annoy all players in survival mode. Now your gameplay will be more dynamic and in some cases it will be faster.
List of Ma Enchants Tweaks
- Increase the speed when mining obsidian
- The probability of recovery of one unit of durability in the extraction of stone
- The ability to cut down the whole tree at once
- Increase mining speed when mining blocks of the same type
- The arrows will not be affected by gravity
- Increase the reload speed of the bow
- The effect of levitation on the mob when you hit him with an arrow
- Paralysis of the mob when you hit him with an arrow
How to install Ma Enchants
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Maciej916