Animal Feeding Trough 1.20.2-1.19.4 modification is designed to add a feeder with which you can organize fully automatic breeding of animals! To do this, simply fill the feeder with a suitable type of feed, and then the animals will find a treat for themselves!
It is also worth noting that mobs will look first of all for the food that they like the most. For example, pigs are looking for carrots, chickens are looking for seeds and in all other cases it works like in vanilla gameplay. In this way, you can significantly speed up the process of breeding animals and skip some default steps for this.
How to install Animal Feeding Trough
- Download and install Fabric or Forge with Architectury API (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: tr9zw