Conduits Prevent Drowned 1.17.1-1.16.5 is a small but very useful tweak mod for every player who spends a lot of time exploring the aquatic world in Minecraft. This will deactivate the spawn of drowned mobs near the player if you have a conduit effect.
The author also provided a custom setting of the spawn deactivation range, by default it has 200 blocks of radius, but you can change the preventDrownedInRange parameter in the config file to another one, 0 is the minimum and 200 is the maximum.
How to install Conduits Prevent Drowned
- Download and install Forge with Collective (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Serilum