The Better Diving 1.16.5-1.12.2 will add various types of diving items and accessories, as well as change some mechanics, among which: the player swims in the direction you are looking; you can stay underwater for 45 seconds (but you can increase this to 90 seconds with oxygen tanks); blocks under water break at a rate equal to 60% of the destruction rate on the surface, and many other useful changes.
In addition, you can go on exciting underwater adventures in which the player is waiting for new plant species, precious minerals and even random structures. Use diving suits to destroy blocks faster and also to get the opportunity to use a flashlight.
How to install Better Diving
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: meldexun