Click Machine 1.20.1-1.16.4 this technology modification will add to your game a new autoclicker block that runs on RF-energy. It has the features of simulating left mouse button clicks, as well as adjusting clicks at 9 different speeds.
Sometimes a very useful modification for farming or mining in one place, such as cobblestone farm, mob farm, integration into complex mechanisms etc. RF energy can be taken from other modifications, such as Mekanism or Solar Panels Generation addon. The Click Machine can be combined with many other popular mods and it will not cause errors.
How to install Click Machine
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Shadows_of_Fire