This is a more advanced default resource pack called Creator Pack 1.20.2-1.19.2 and is able to completely change the appearance of your favorite game! Unlike any other vanilla theme, here the textures are smoother, cleaner and have many different details.
The author has done everything possible to ensure that each player can get more beautiful creative buildings even if they are not using modern or progressive styles and designs, so this is an easier way to improve the quality of their homes or towns. An improvement to default textures is that resources have twice as much detail – 32×32 pixels on a single block surface. The author also removed all the dark elements and added as many light color palettes as possible, so that many buildings will add more impressions every time the player passes by or goes inside their homes.
Starting at 1.19.4, it has received cleaner glass, recycled layers of snow, grass, and clay so that it can be combined with blocks that are used in other biomes or worlds. The author is also currently working on adding new content from Optifine functionality, such as adding models and 3D geometry, random texture directions, improved items in the player’s hand, etc.
You may need to use additional shaders because in the standard form it has a solid light color, but the shaders or scripts from Optifine can add some shadows to balance the dark and light things.
Creator Pack – this is one of the best texture packs that are created for just one purpose-to improve the vanilla graphic resource sets. Using this, the player will get more impressions from the gameplay and this will eliminate the need to install various modifications because ordinary survival will get a new look.
Caves and Cliffs Update Review
How to install The CreatorPack
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: creatorlabs