Croptopia 1.19.3-1.18.2 is created to add more variety of different cultures and cooking recipes to your game world! Additionally, for lovers of classics, absolutely all newly added items will have pretty cute vanilla-style textures!
In total, it contains about 60 plants and 30 trees that are generated across all biomes. From this you can get about 200 types of food and dishes. Now it will become much easier for players to survive, and you will also be able to cook new food every time, which will diversify your daily diet. In addition, the author has provided a very healthy meal, but it is much more difficult to prepare it because the ingredients can only be found in the dungeons. This also applies to seeds, because most rare trees and plants are simply not generated independently. Their seeds can germinate only in specially prepared places.
Also to see all the cooking recipes you will need to install Patchouli.
How to install Croptopia
- Install Fabric and Patchouli (Get a recipe book)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: thethonk, rainbowcraft2