The main innovation was the addition of a huge number of maps, texture packs, skins and other additions to the marketplace. Their main theme is autumn. You can purchase such add-ons or download them for free from this site.
- Pistons no longer get into a state where they pause, activate randomly, and potentially crash the game
- Falling on Hay Bales now reduces fall damage
- Fixed a rare issue that caused items, experience, and player positions to change after rejoining a world.
- Fixed a UI/performance issue with the in-game store on partnered servers.
- Android players no longer lose access to purchased content when reinstalling the game
- [LT] and [RT] can now be used to change tabs in the inventory when playing in VR
- An updated look for Horses, Mules, and Donkeys
- Changed the color of the menu button hover state to improve accessibility
- Fixed loading algorithm worlds
- Changed the temporary storage of data when you connect to the server or use the settings
- Players on Xbox One will get more performance
- The components of Redstone are now working correctly!