Dragon Mounts: Legacy 1.19.2-1.15.2 is a worthy successor to the Dragon Mounts modification, which will allow you to grow and train your own dragon! The modification is designed to add different variations of dragons that can become your loyal companions, and of course you can also fly them!
There are 6 dragons in total, each of which belongs to a certain element. The author has provided another secret type of dragons, but this is a small Easter egg. Dragon eggs have their own textures, to grow a dragon you must put them on elemental blocks, such as fire dragon on lava, nether dragon on netherrack, and so on. Next, you will need to feed small dragons using the same elemental blocks. As a result, you will grow a deadly death machine to destroy waves of monsters. Don’t forget to install the saddle to start flying.
How to install Dragon Mounts: Legacy
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: WolfSh0tz