The Earth2Java (Android Earth Mobs) 1.20.1-1.17.1 is a modification that adds three new mobs from the Minecraft Earth game on Android: a dirty pig that appears from a normal pig if it dives in the mud; a flower cow that can speed up plant growth when it sleeps at night;
mushroom chicken and small eggs that when thrown give five seconds of slowness, as well as a small chance to turn certain mobs into their mushroom variant. So now every player can get additional features from Earth. Your survival will be a little more diverse and fun.
How to install Earth Mobs
- Download and install Forge or Fabric (1.18 Only)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Slexom, bagu_chan