ImmediatelyFast 1.20.2-1.19.4 is an open source Fabric mod that improves client rendering performance in immediate mode. It is designed to be lightweight and compatible with other mods. This makes it an ideal choice for modpacks or as a replacement for other FPS boosters such as Exordium or Enhanced Block Entities.
By optimizing parts such as Entities, Block entities, Particles, Text rendering and GUI/HUD, as a rule, the frame rate per second should be 2 times higher on loaded servers, and can also be up to 4 times higher in cases where there are many objects.
How to install ImmediatelyFast
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: RaphiMC