Performant mod can improve the performance of the game by changing the ticks for all entities in the game, while completely preserving the vanilla logic without changes! In 1.12.2, the modification gives less performance than in 1.19.4, since 1.12.2 is faster than the new versions of minecraft.
As you know, a lot of mobs can create small failures when performing certain generation algorithms or mob behavior, but using this mod you can set the upper limit of the number of actions per second and thus protect the game from unexpected errors.
The screenshots show a test that tracked the difference in ticks when adding 200 sheep to the game world.
How to install Performant
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: someaddon