Jade 1.19.4-1.19.3 is a fork of WINE that contains about 25 useful features that expand the vanilla gameplay and make it more comfortable to survive. You will also be able to get more information that was previously unavailable.
For example, now the player can see what items are in the chest without opening it, a small hud will be added that displays the process of destroying blocks, displaying information about the speed and height of the horse’s jump, displaying some hidden items by default, and much more.
How to use it?
- Open Config – numpad 0
- Toggle Overlay – numpad 1
- Toggle Liquid – numpad 2
- Show Recipes – numpad 3 (requires JEI or REI)
- Show Uses – numpad 4 (requires JEI or REI)
- Request more details from server – Shift
How to install Jade (HWYLA Fork)
- Download and install Fabric or Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Snownee_, MalayP