The World of Kawaii 1.19.4-1.19.3 is the best cute resource pack that was created for the game world. This option will be a valuable discovery for many girls. This turns your game world into a kawaii world, a world of cartoons and anime. The abundance of pink color, pleasant panache and much more will make the girls scream with joy.
This will change all the basic textures, for example, mobs will get pink pigtails, most building blocks are painted in red and pink color palette, the bed will get a blanket with various funny animals, the workbench and stove will turn into a box with the image of anime characters, and many other small changes.
The author tried to turn scary game places into fun alternatives where you will find new adventures. For example Nether Update is now more fun because there piglins look like funny pigs from anime. In addition, a lot of work has been done to balance the toxicity of the color palette and the concentration of textures in the biome, so that in some places it now looks much more beautiful and combines perfectly with the remnants of vanilla resources.
How to install Kawaii World
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
If you’re using optifine with this option the texture’s tend to look a bit blurry.
To fix this problem you’ll have to turn off mipmap levels.
- Options > Video Settings > Quality > Mipmap:Off
Created by MaRiieCx (Official Site)
seus nub burro que nau sabe colocar a testura voces sabe nem escrever kkkkkkkkkjjjj
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sabe nem escrever voces vai pra iscola
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sabe nem escrever voces vai pra iscola seus burru du caralho