We present you Mizuno’s 1.20.1-1.19.4 – a very high-quality resource pack filled with new features that will win your heart! Its highlight is that it was made by a Japanese author. This masterpiece was completely covered with detailed textures, made entirely in a single, especially charming style.
This can turn your entire world into the most cozy and comfortable place on the planet, and this happens from the first minutes of your stay in the game. Absolutely all the elements are redrawn here, but the best ones are the sets of armor that will turn the player into a samurai, as well as many changes in decorative blocks and wood products. All this will allow the player to get the best options, which will greatly facilitate the construction of a truly beautiful house and interior.
Additionally, it contains a CIT pack (Custom Item Models Addon) that turns ordinary objects into highly atmospheric and themed 3D elements. This is made possible by using Optifine features. For example, for an empty bucket, there are 4 random variants of objects, ordinary beds will turn into detailed ones, etc. So using any of the vanilla objects, the player will get customized variations that can be used anywhere, but in most cases this is used to fill the rooms with furniture, vegetation and other small details.
In total, it supports about 300 models for vegetation, about 250 options for decorative exterior objects, as well as about 500 decorative interior models. Visit the official CIT catalog to find the right options for your home.
How to install Mizuno’s 16
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: MIZUNO