The Leaf Decay 1.19.2-1.15.2 is a very simple and at the same time extremely useful modification. This tweak has the feature that all the foliage from the tree you cut down will disappear in a matter of moments, and it really looks very realistic and beautiful!
This semi-realistic tweak will add a little physics to the process of cutting down trees, because in the vanilla version it slowly disappears and many players just do not understand why it is so conceived by the developers, so this small fix will make your game world a little thoughtful in terms of gameplay micro processes.
How to install Leaf Decay
- Download and install Fabric and Fabric API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.