Lil’ Critters 1.12.2 is a cool addon for the Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuild, while in the initial stage of development. At this point, mod adds several varieties of proteins, some items and blocks of their natural environment, but in the near future, the authors promise to add many other animals.
New animals have many polygons that create a beautiful 3D model. These creatures are very realistic and cute, you can shelter them to always cheer yourself up. In the wild, this will greatly diversify the biomes and you will be able to enjoy the flora and fauna.
How to install Lil’ Critters
- Download and install Forge
- Install Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.