Modern Architexture (Architecture) Realism 1.20.1-1.16.5 resource pack will be able to give you a unique opportunity to make the world more realistic and modern, while fully preserving the vanilla style and, therefore, a long-loved by all the atmosphere of minecraft.
The author tried to combine the coolest textures, resulting in a bright, contrasting and sterile (as it is necessary in architecture) resource pack. With it, anyone, even a small city, will look different.
Currently, the option has simplified textures for mobs with a resolution of 64x, but this is done to get rid of possible lags during loading chunks with open or unlit terrain. This pack is mainly used to create beautiful cities or one building, then you can shoot a great video for contests or connoisseurs of cubic art.
After a long pause, the author still decided to update his creation and also increase the realism of the blocks to 512x resolution. Now this is the best option to combine textures with ray tracing shaders, which as a result allows you to get very realistic architectural buildings and also add more picturesqueness and atmosphere indoors due to hyper realistic shadows and sunlight.
How to install Modern Architexture Realism
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: Grobi03