MonstersRegularArmy 1.12.2 modification will introduce a whole army of hostile mobs into your game, which will be much stronger than the standard ones. They have the best artificial intelligence as well as a unique memory feature. To trigger the attack of this army, you will need to build a special block!
To start an invasion, you must create a “Base Block” (one iron block, two iron swords) and “War Declaration Paper” (one paper, one iron sword). Next, place the base block in the place where your base will be, and use the paper with the Declaration of war on it. Then, after searching for a respawn point, the monsters will come to invade.
There are 6 types of monsters in total, as well as different waves that combine different mobs. The most intelligent engineers mobs will start building their buildings and strengthen the starting position. If the player build them up with buildings, the engineers will request the teleportation of cannons that will begin to destroy your structures. Additionally, the author provided the possibility to change the complexity level in the configuration file (config/monsterregulararmy.cfg). You can choose the following parameters: CUSTOM, ASY, NORMAL, HARD, VERYHARD, INSANE and IMPOSSIBLE. At the last level, the mobs’ intelligence will grow so much that they will start building a launcher to launch a nuclear missile.
How to install MonstersRegularArmy
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.