MrCrayfish’s Gun 1.19-1.12.2 is a popular modification that adds modern weapons and guns with non-standard mechanics, for example, instead of adding each weapon separately, it contains a so-called universal barrel, which can be improved in various modules, depending on your goals and the preferred strategy of combat.
In total, there are about 10 improvements for each of the modules, for example, the player can customize the sights, change the capacity of the magazines, use armor-piercing or incendiary bullets, lengthen or shorten the barrel, and add new enchantments. Depending on the installed muffler, compensator or conventional muzzle, you will notice how the sound changes. Additionally, it has animations for aiming, reloading, and recoil.
How to install MrCrayfish’s Gun
- Download and install Forge with Obfuscate API (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.