Modification of Geolosys 1.19.2-1.12.2 will add a completely new geological system in the generation of your world, a bit like TerraFirmaCraft. In the mines you will find new types of ores that can be used with some third-party addons. (Mekanism, Extreme Reactors, NetherEx)
To destroy some of the ores you will need to use additional tools that may be available in the player’s second hand. In addition, this adds a lot of realistic features, for example, there will now be a small chance that precious ore can be found on the surface of biomes. Going deeper into the bottom, you will notice how this generates veins.
How to install Geolosys
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: oitsjustjose