Here Straw Golem Reborn 1.19-1.14.4 is a good port of excellent modification, with which you can create a real Straw golem. This cute mob will become your loyal assistant in the harvest. Now you can save some time and do other creative things.
To summon a Straw golem, the player will need to install a block of haystack and put a pumpkin on top. Then its behavior scripts will start rendering the environment in search of fruitful plants. It has features to harvest the crop, plant it again and store the crop in the nearest chests.
How to install Straw Golem Reborn
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: CommodoreThrawn, Fr3nderman, Allaryin