Vanilla Hammers 1.19.2-1.14.4 modification is designed to add fifteen options of hammers that can destroy an area of as much as 3 to 3 blocks! The new tool will work like a regular pickaxe, so you can use it to extract blocks of stones and ores!
The author tried to balance the cost of crafting recipes, and it is very expensive, but this tool will significantly speed up the mining process and thus the player will be able to spend less resources on crafting vanilla tools. There are alternative mods that add similar hammers, but they are very unbalanced because it can destroy an area of 5×5 or more blocks.
How to install Vanilla Hammers
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Draylar1, MelanX