NookBuild 1.16.5 modification is designed to add additional different decorative blocks created from vanilla materials such as stained bricks, terracotta, prismarine, stained dark prismarine, wood, cobblestone bricks, granite, diorite and andesite bricks, sandstone bricks and polished sandstone, smooth stone paving and quartz paving.
In total, the player will receive about 60 multi-colored options that can be interpreted both in the interior or exterior design and as alternative functional blocks. Now you can use almost any materials to create these new ones, and this is very convenient because in almost any biome or chunk there is a material that can be used as ordinary wood or stone to create steps, buttons, brick-like blocks, etc.
How to install NookBuild
- Download and install Fabric Loader, Fabric API and Dawn API (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Hugman_76