OzoCraft Remix 1.20-1.19.4 is a slightly dark 32×32 size option that will bring the spirit of the Middle Ages! Most of the textures were made in unusual colors, and also in some biomes and places has a dark and mysterious style. As a result, we get this amazing visualization of the Middle Ages.
These textures are best suited for RPG or medieval maps, where there is architecture of castles, fortresses and other types of buildings, for example, maps with custom or vanilla villages. Since OzoCraft textures are very popular in the PC version, so this resource pack was released for minecraft Pocket edition but the paid version.
After the developer’s creations were checked out in Mojang and approved in the marketplace, he no longer updated this pack. But after many years, fans still managed to draw options that are very similar to the original ones. Now we can explore all new biomes and generate terrains while having our favorite texture pack.
As it turned out, Ozocraft perfectly combines with BSL shaders that smooth and slightly illuminate the dark tone of textures, as a result of which you can look for adventures in the game world for much longer than with default ones. It also has many improvements for both vegetation and GUI, HUD, as well as armor and weapon sets. To some extent, we can say that this pack expands the vanilla gameplay features and brings a lot of beautiful details to each of the things that makes the player find more fun impressions.
How to install OzoCraft 32x
- Install Optifine HD
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: Aeonix_Aeon, Dawn_TM, OZO
This comment is in regards to OzoCraft 32x
I love the work you’ve done updating Ozocraft, but I noticed a problem with the lantern textures. When a lantern is placed on top of an object it displays a beautiful 3D lantern model. But when hung from the ceiling, it keeps the original minecraft Lantern model but incorrectly applies the texture, resulting in what looks like a glowing metal square held up by a chain of yellow. I know you owe me nothing, as you posted this updated resource pack for free, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could fix this small issue.
The developer temporarily suspended updating the pack after 1.14.4 version. Maybe it will be updated after the release of v1.17.
WOLFFIE – While OzoCraft is a labor of love from a Fan Updated version, updates take awhile (if at all). Updating these texture packs can be labor intensive at best. That being said, I’ve compiled a 1.16.5 revision that fixes lanterns and a few other issues while filling in some gaps for items and missing textures. Please keep in mind, many of the OzoCraft updates these days are filling in with John Smith Legacy or Faithful 32 while still retaining the general look and feel of the original OzoCraft.
Lanterns still look small in Item Frames, but they work now from hanging chains properly etc.
The OzoCraft Remix version I’m using is a custom set, and includes Bushy Leaves built in. I’ve also fixed the double chest issue.
Is there by chance any word of this pack ever getting updated for 1.17 and beyond? I’ve been using this pack for as long as I can remember because no other pack can beat this. To me its simply the best. I’ve used the John Smith pack which still comes close but OzoCraft just always takes the cake. With the game still moving forward, I’m really hoping that this pack does the same. If there’s any updated version for 1.17 and beyond please leave a reply to this comment. Thank you!