This is a 3D geometry multifunctional library that was created for ease of use and maximum compatibility between Forge and Fabric using an architecture with the widest possible set of utilities that greatly simplify the development of various modifications!
- Cross-platform APIs when using the architecture to access the Fabric and Forge APIs.
- Geometry and animation API created using Bedrock edition format.
- Performance of static block rendering without the need for block object visualization tools.
- Modification API for changing vanilla registries using data packages (improvements, redefinitions of elements, etc.).
- Various utilities for compact rendering of simple objects in one line.
- Configuration system for Fabric with the same format as Forge configurations.
- Data synchronization API for easy saving of data in entities.
- Simplified and intuitive network API.
How to install Pollen
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.