Still a cool modification that adds new atmospheric realism to Minecraft 1.19.4-1.16.5. Now the sound of the player’s footsteps will improve slightly and get more pleasant notes. The sound may change every time, depending on your location or the blocks you walk on.
The author has provided a lot of micro-elements so that new sounds accompany the player everywhere. For example, this has a great feature for those players who grow plants or explore plains: if you start walking through vegetation, you will hear the noise of grass.
How to install Presence Footsteps
- For fabric version: Download and install Fabric or Fabric API
- For old versions: install LiteLoader
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: S0llace