Advanced Netherite 1.20.2-1.19.4 – a pretty cool modification that adds more features to the Netherite ore. Now it will have inclusions of iron, gold, emerald and diamonds, which adds 4 varieties, items and tools from which have their advantages over others.
You will be able to craft 4 types of armor sets, tools and weapons. Each type of weapon or armor is effective against certain monsters. Now it will be much more efficient and economical to farm or fight off waves of mobs.
Additionally, it can be combined with any data packs and cosmetic addons.
How to install Advanced Netherite
- Download and install Forge or Fabric API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: AutovwDev