After installing Randomite Ore 1.18 mod, the game will generate a new random ore, breaking which you will get a random set of standard vanilla ore. You can find such blocks not only in your own world, but also in the Nether world.
Now players can find a new type of Randomite blocks, which gives you a random chance to get a random ore when mining. When mining, you can get Emerald, Diamond, Raw Gold, Raw Iron, Raw Copper, Lapis Lazuli, Coal, Red Stone, Quartz, Slime Balls and Eggs. It’s also worth remembering that it works like diamond ore, so you’ll need an iron pickaxe.
How to install Randomite Ore
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created By: ModdingLegacy