The Sphax PureBDcraft 1.19.4-1.19.3 is considered one of the best resource packs for Minecraft. It combines a unique style, great depth of study, has a large resolution of 512x, 256x, 128x, 64x, 32x or 16x pixels and saves the game world from an excessive number of pixels. Now each mob will get more realistic faces and bodies, the appearance of the tools will become closer to realistic, the armor will receive several magic crystals and a more formidable appearance.
You can use this set for various purposes, such as completing adventures, adding additional decorative objects to buildings and cities, conducting more epic PvP battles, and much more. New blocks and particles from destruction look amazing. Tools, weapons and armor are becoming more realistic, but still have a more cartoonish look. Mobs also change skins, becoming scary and funny.
Additionally, it has special 3D addons that will fill both tools with weapons and ordinary blocks with new decorative elements.
How to install Sphax PureBDCraft
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: BDcraft
Haha I have the exact edition of the book!
Is there a way in the pack to connect the glass ?