Firewolf 1.19.1-1.18.2 is an original resource pack that will increase the image quality to HD quality and also add a lot of 3D elements that depend directly on the Optifine functionality. It also has a fairly high resolution, which is 128 x 128 pixels, allowing you to enjoy every moment of the game world.
The pack uses clear and thoughtful textures that can make your game more vibrant and simple, but without changing the vanilla traditions of your favorite gameplay. This is a really well-made option, because it will surely appeal to all fans of classic survival.
For example, some parts of the block will receive additional 3D scripts to add mini-objects to the surface of the block. This will not only improve the resolution, but also add new layers that will complement the existing default developments from the Mojang team.
As you know, other projects also practice this kind of scripting technology, but Firewolf is designed to improve the vanilla elements and is currently the best in its field. Although, more recently, something similar was created, for example, Classic 3D, which has features to add more microparticles for tools and frequently used blocks, but this has a drawback related to block coverage, which will take a long time to fix, and it is also done in a fairly low resolution, which is 16x. So you may need it if you have a low-performance graphics card that is not able to produce a lot of FPS when working with 128x pixels.
Summing up, the player will be presented with very simplified options that are unremarkable from far away, but when you go to the middle or near distance, you will be able to notice about 10-15 improvements and innovations for each of the blocks. This will perfectly dilute the atmsofera of the player’s stay in confined spaces, because the player most often builds small buildings in which he is very uncomfortable, so this is an excellent option to eliminate this default disadvantage.
You must also follow the graphics setup instructions below to activate all the features of Optifine. Otherwise, you will see the usual vanilla biomes.
- Dynamic Lights: Fancy
- Clear Water: On
- Better Snow: On
- Smooth Biomes: On
- Fast Math: On
- Dynamic Updates: On
How to install Firewolf HD 3D
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: Keitsu42