MS Painted 1.20.1-1.19.4 resource pack was completely drawn in MS Paint using just a computer mouse! In addition, it uses only the standard palette of the popular Paint application, consisting of only 20 colors. A high resolution of 128×128 pixels will significantly transform vanilla textures into a completely unusual style.
At first, most players may think that drawing the entire resource pack in a standard Windows application is a bad idea, but the author managed to create a very beautiful texture that is almost as good as other cartoon packs. The author failed to achieve a high-quality sky when using vanilla graphics functions, but if you install Optifine, it activates hidden functions and your world will get a very good option that can compete even with the classic version. You can also improve banners using the new Optifine drawing algorithms that are used in various shader scenarios or other graphic modifications. Another important feature is the leaves of spruce, oak and birch, as they received 3D polygons on the upper layers of textures. It is also worth noting that the author really likes turtles, and he will also add 3D models for these mobs and their eggs, even in several variations. Additionally, the graphical interface, HUD and other inventory have been completely redrawn to convey the drawing style and the main idea as much as possible.
How to install MS Painted
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by Stridey