StepUpNext 1.19.3-1.17.1 is a ported part of the popular StepUp modification, which will allow you to overcome the height of 1 block without jumping or even automatically jumping (without accelerating the decline of your hunger index). You can switch between classic mode, auto-jump, and even modification mode using the j key.
If you don’t like the default character movement in the game then use these tweaks to speed up the movement on uneven terrain. This will significantly speed up the process of collecting resources and you will have more free fingers to use other keyboard buttons.
How to install StepUpNext
- Download and install Fabric or Rift
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Giselbaer