The launcher (add-on) ToolBox for Minecraft Pocket Edition & Edition Bedrock is similar to the popular mod for the PC version of Minecraft called TooManyItems. The new version is much more functional previous and has many new features.
Launcher ToolBox written in the programming language C++ using the functions of the game and therefore the entire interface identical to the interface of the game. To enter the main interface of ToolBox you need to click on the icon of the sword.
ToolBox for Minecraft PE has a lot of interesting and useful features that will come in handy in various situations! In addition, it has support for mods ModPE created for BlockLauncher.
- Developed in C++
- The ability to search for items
- Enchant things
- Getting effects
- The change in the weather
- Change game time
- The ability spawn of mobs
- Quick teleport between worlds
- Menu of sorting things out in creative mode
- Quickly add any item to your inventory
How to add items in inventory?
How to enchant an item?
In category Inventory locate the item that You want to enchant. Click on its icon in the Item editor window, select the spell that You want to install, and then on the Save button to save the changes.
How to turn on XRay?
How to enable mini map?
To enable the mini map You need to go into the same Mods and Minimap settings tab to toggle the slider to Enable minimap. Here You can enable and disable the display of mobs and players on the mini map, and can also change the size and radius of the map.
It’s not all functions of the ToolBox, but remember that the new version 4.0 yet crude and has bugs, because the developer completely reworked the launcher.
Last updated: 02 June 2018
- Support for Minecraft 1.4.x
- Quick add
- Various bug fixes
Install launcher ToolBox
- Download launcher ToolBox
- Install it as usual Android application
- Locate the installed ToolBox on your device and run it
- The launcher is installed, enjoy!