The ToolBox 1.18.2-1.18.1 launcher (add-on) for Minecraft Pocket Edition and Bedrock edition is similar to the popular mod for the PC version called TooManyItems. The new version is much more functional than the previous one and has many new features.
ToolBox is written in the C++ programming language using the functions of the game and, therefore, the entire interface is identical to the interface of the game. To enter the main interface, you need to click on the sword icon.
ToolBox has a lot of interesting and useful features that will come in handy in various situations! In addition, it has support for ModPE mods created for BlockLauncher.
- Developed in C++
- The ability to search for items
- Enchant things
- Getting effects
- The change in the weather
- Change game time
- The ability spawn of mobs
- Quick teleport between worlds
- Menu of sorting things out in creative mode
- Quickly add any item to your inventory
How to add items in inventory?
How to enchant an item?
How to turn on XRay?
How to enable mini map?
To enable the mini map You need to go into the same Mods and Minimap settings tab to toggle the slider to Enable minimap. Here You can enable and disable the display of mobs and players on the mini map, and can also change the size and radius of the map.
It’s not all functions of the ToolBox, but remember that the new version 4.0 yet crude and has bugs, because the developer completely reworked the launcher.
Last updated: 02 June 2018
- Support for Minecraft 1.4.x
- Quick add
- Various bug fixes
Install launcher ToolBox
- Download launcher ToolBox
- Install it as usual Android application
- Locate the installed ToolBox on your device and run it
- The launcher is installed, enjoy!