Uncharted 1.18.1-1.12.2 is a small but very useful modification for players who have installed addons to add new biomes. Now you can see the name of the biome at the bottom of the screen which is very useful when you have more than 200 new places in the world. Fully compatible with: Biomes’O’Plenty, Highlands, and ExtrabiomesXL.
Once you know the name of the biome, you can quickly find more information on the Wiki, such as what resources are available in such places and in which crafting recipes you can use new materials. Additionally, this tweak can be used for vanilla biomes, mostly useful for novice players.
How to install Uncharted
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.