Visuality 1.19.2-1.18.2 is a fairly simple cosmetic modification that adds new types of particles that slightly complement and improve the appearance of vanilla gameplay: crystal sparks, mob particles, environmental particles and much more!
It is also worth noting that this is a completely client side option that is gradually supplemented with new effects during interaction with mobs or particles with other particles. This is something like sprites that are fully configurable. In the config file “visuality.json” in the config folder of your Minecraft directory or simply through integration with Mod Menu, you can change their size, frequency, direction of movement, microparticle image, and so on.
How to install Visuality
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: PinkGoosik