WITH 1.19.3 is a client side and a server side mod that has the feature of displaying the name and other information about the block the player is looking at. Now you will be able to recognize blocks much faster.
This will be useful, for example, when you have other modifications installed that add a huge number of things. Due to the lack of detail of the vanilla gameplay, some of them may be almost identical, so this is a great solution to focus on what exactly the player is looking at.
Additionally, it is worth noting that the WTHIT – a fork of Hwyla by TehNut, which is a fork of Waila by ProfMobius.
How to install WTHIT
- Download and install Fabric or Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: badasintended, profmobius, TehNut