The Waving Plants Shaders mod adds realism to plants by adding new animations of movement from the wind or from passing creatures that look very beautiful in minecraft.
How to install Waving Plants
- Download and install Sodium or Optifine HD
- Download the shader pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different simplified or advanced, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with resource packs and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Unpack the “Zip” file in the “Shaderpacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- For GLSL Shaders: Click on “Shaders”, choose the desired Shader and click “Done”
- For OptiFine: In settings, click on “graphics options” -> “Shaders”, choose the desired Shader and click “Done”
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!