Wool Pressure Plates 1.18.1-1.14.4- this decoration modification allows you to create wool plates by combining a pressure plate with wool! If you want, you can disable the sound when walking on them (you can change this in the settings) and slightly reduce the damage from falling, but otherwise they will act the same as normal wooden ones.
The new plates will be great decorative elements inside your home or somewhere in the front and back yard. You can use this as a substitute for wool blocks, because if you want the plates can be removed and the blocks from the bottom do not suffer, but with wool blocks this will not work.
How to install Wool Pressure Plates
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: bl4ckscor3