A Mysterious 1.19.2-1.12.2 is new mob modification and the authors want to make it a more modern replacement for the Witchery, while not replicating the old version of the modification. Like the Witchery, it contains a lot of new mobs, like a demons, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, as well as various items somehow related to the dark forces.
Now the player can go on exciting adventures in search of magic ores, fight against strong mobs and bosses, and you can craft reinforcing armor sets to get more magical abilities.
How to install Bewitchment
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Install Baubles
- Install LLibrary
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: MoriyaShiine
they banned me from discord for trying to explain i had a disability when a misunderstanding came up, they are very cruel and unfair people, their mod is ok but i wouldn’t support them
There are portraits, and individual objects, and beautiful landscape free photos.