The Cammie’s Minecart Tweaks 1.19.4 modification is designed to change the system of operation of minecarts in Minecraft! By themselves, they will become 25% faster, and in addition, they can also be connected by chains pulled by a self-propelled trolley, which will now work much longer and emit smoke!
- Minecarts have a maximum speed of 8 m/s when cornering
- Minecarts speed increased from 8 m/s to 10 m/s
- Minecarts can deal 20 points of damage when colliding with an object
- Minecarts can be connected to each other by chains (with the possibility of switching)
- When refueling, the furnace minecarts move at a speed of 40 m/s
- The maximum combustion time of furnace trolleys has been increased from 32,000 ticks to 72,000 ticks
- Powered rails will stop the furnace shaft trolleys (with the possibility of switching)
- Furnace minecarts can be refueled with all fuel sources, not only with coal and wood-fiber coal (with the possibility of switching)
- Minecarts for furnaces can load chunks when refueling (with the possibility of switching)
- Minecarts for furnaces produce smoke particles from the fire (with the possibility of switching)
- The player’s viewing angle can be tied to the direction of movement of the minecart (off by default, you can switch)
- The maximum deviation, if the player’s viewing angle is blocked, is 90 degrees with smoothing (adjustable)
How to install Cammie’s Minecart Tweaks
- Download and install Fabric API with Cloth Config API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Camellias_