Extended Mushrooms 1.20.1-1.15.2 modification will be able to expand the “mushroom” part of minecraft with new mechanics, as well as add cool themed blocks and items. Now the big mushrooms will appear randomly with a probability of 1:25, like the trees, mushrooms can grow in any light level and on dirt grass block only if below 13 level of the sun; also appears a glowstone mushroom and mushroom sheep!
This small variety will make a serious realistic balancing in the generation of the vanilla world, because mushrooms are very rare in the real world. Exploring swampy areas will be a completely new adventure because it will be very fun if you meet a glowing mushroom and build a house near this endless source of light.
How to install Extended Mushrooms
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: thecech12