Risk of Rain 1.20.1-1.16.4 modification is designed to add two mobs from the Risk of Rain game! These mobs will have high-quality models and their own attack mechanics! And after killing them, you will get unique items to speed up the character and permanently increase the amount of health!
Lemurian mob has a long-range attack type by default, but if the enemy gets too close, then it will switch to melee attack type. Stone Golem has a built-in laser cannon on its head. This deals a lot of damage but has a long cooldown. The most interesting item is Infusion because it has a feature to increase the maximum health reserve by 1 point.
How to install Risk of Rain
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: ElColoManco