Immersive Engineering 1.19.4-1.12.2 – quite an interesting modification containing new types and methods of energy production, as well as realistic energy transfer over high-voltage wires. This has just one goal: to move the vanilla middle ages to a new era!
Basically, there are no very sophisticated mechanisms based on quantum or thermonuclear energy, there are old but reliable generators that work on coal, wood or use the flow of water to generate energy. To transmit energy over high-voltage wires, you will need to install amplifiers-transformers. This way you can bring electricity to every house, but do not forget to build a lightning rod so that in the case of thunder rain, no trouble will happen!.
How to install Immersive Engineering
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: BluSunrize